4.06.2010

Beauty is my Style

I love Style... a color, one piece of furniture, or an accessory inspire me, I love it all but getting my home exactly how I would like it has been difficult now after two and a half years I am finally happy with one room in my house...
The Guest Room

Here is my two year jump:


BEFORE WE BOUGHT THE HOUSE
AFTER MOVED IN, SHOWING OFF THE AWESOME $$$ SHEETS
ONE YEAR LATER, STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO
A LITTLE INSPIRATION
AND THE BIG REVEAL
Click on the image below to see the entire process...

2 comments:

  1. I thought those pillows looked familiar! It's so pretty, I want to set in that room and stare at it!

    Jennifer G :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love the vanity and the fact that your light fixture is still in working order.

    ReplyDelete